- Posted by: Scott Smith
- Categories: Gmail, Google Apps, Guides
To learn how you can add an email as an attachment to another email in Gmail / Google Apps, follow these few steps:
- Open the email you would like to turn into an attachment.
- Click the drop-down next to ‘Reply’ in the top-right corner of your message.
- Select ‘Print’.
- In the left-hand side of the print screen, click the ‘Change’ icon in the ‘Destination’ section.
- Select the option to ‘Save to Google Drive’ in the ‘Google Cloud Print’ section.
- Click ‘Save’ at the top of the print screen.
- Open / Create the new message you would like to send.
- Attach your old message using the ‘Insert Files using Drive’ icon.
- Select ‘My Drive’.
- Find your old email in Drive (it should be at the top of the list) and select it.
- Your old email is added as an attachment!