Smart IT Security
Protect your business from viruses, malware and malicious hackers with Smart IT Security. It’s end to end security tailored specifically for small-to-medium-sized businesses. You can enjoy peace of mind with regular automatic updates to help keep your data, controls and the activity on your business safe, 24/7/365.
With Cloud Collective's Smart IT Security you get
Next-gen Endpoint Security
- Prevent phishing and other web-borne threats.
- Mobile Security for all of your devices (Mac, Windows, Android…)
- Encrypted Traffic Scanning to block malware and data theft.
- Prevent internet abuse, and enforce web access and content policies.
- Enforces policies on remote, off-network users, ensuring they are fully provisioned to receive automatic and uninterrupted protection.
Ironclad Network Security
- Stateful, Next-Generation Firewall
- Intrusion-prevention (Sourcefire SNORT® based)
- Anti-virus engine and anti-phishing filtering (Kaspersky SafeStream II engine)
- Geography based firewall rules (MaxMind Geo-IP database)
- Automatic Self-Healing VPN
Data Protection & Backups
- Silent, automatic and continuous backup protects user’s work and makes file recovery self-service.
- Centralized Data with backup monitoring for all user devices.
- Monitor Cloud Activity to see if files have been transferred to personal accounts.
- Compliance with data-export laws.
- Secure Data End-to-End with encryption before leaving the device and stays encrypted in-transit and at rest using AES 256-bit encryption.
Products & Services
IT Support & Helpdesk
Cloud Collective can monitor and manage your network and connected devices through our Network Operation Centers (NOC). Our team of account-specific engineers provides proactive management and alert resolution, while delivering the top notch customer satisfaction. Our IT support and helpdesk services are available in a model that fits your business needs and budget.
- Onsite Support
- Remote Support
- Vancouver-based Helpdesk Tiers 1‐3
We make it easier to acquire and manage IT infrastructure. Cloud Collective provides turnkey solutions for your IT infrastructure needs, from procuring and provisioning hardware and software to managing your maintenance and licensing contracts.
- Hardware Procurement
- Software Licensing
- 3rd Party Vendor Management
Network Design & Architecture
Your dedicated Cloud Collective account team maintains and improves your network design and architecture, develops your IT roadmap and delivers senior level IT strategy.
- Office365 Migrations
- Network Refresh
- Remote Site Implementation
- Installs, Moves, Adds and Changes
- IT Strategy
Additional Managed Services
Cloud Collective provides a suite of managed services to support your IT organization and business stakeholders. From infrastructure and messaging to critical business applications, Cloud Collective makes it easier to manage IT and deliver the technology that runs your business.
- Unified Email Management
- Managed Firewall
- Managed Antivirus
- Patches & Updates
- Email Spam Filtering
- Backups and Disaster Recovery